Do you have a business or are you an entrepreneur? If the answer is yes, then you are unemployable. Many freelancers have come to the realization that they are unemployable especially after hitting a gold nugget online. The reality is that the internet is actually today's gold mine. As governments are busy looking for gold in the western world, people are actually looking for it online.
Have you ever heard of Bitcoins? One bitcoin costs a lot in the freelancing world and it is actually mined in cryptocurrencies. Let's forget about that, let's focus on freelancing jobs. I will give you a story of how I ventured into the freelance world and how I got my first dollar.
My first job as a freelancer was early in 2011, this was when I was just finishing college I was a writer with one of the online academic research companies. I always enjoyed writing and my dream was to become a journalist. I am creative with words, and a good story teller. I decided to put this passion on online academic writing. I made quite a lot with the company I was working with at that time but wasn't much satisfied with what I was doing, I then decided to give transcription a shot.
I have been a transcriptionist for 3 years, I enjoy it and love its simplicity. I worked for Rev, Speechpad, Gotranscript and for private clients. However, transcription and online academic writing alone did not satisfy my hunger. I decided to go deeper and deeper into the waters and early 2014, I gave internet marketing a shot and loved it. It is my passion.
Internet Marketing is a six figure business in today's world, from e-commerce, drop shipping, affiliate marketing, and product marketing. I have been very much successful at it and incase you want to know more about internet marketing just stick around my blog and I will show how I made a 6 figure digit working online from home with internet marketing.